Monday, October 15, 2007

Rambling Around

It is another Monday and another Hive Knitting coming up. I do enjoy our little group. By the way if you happen to be around stop by. We still meet at the Bee Hive at 7:00 PM.

My hand is doing fairly well. As you can see I am back to typing. I do prefer entering in things this way. My grammar and spelling may not be perfect. Still, I can almost type as fast as as I can think.

I have been looking for a turtle character from bleach on line and have not found it. I also cannot find my cartoon knitting book that I have a couple years ago. It was from Japan and had a couple of neat dolls in it. Japanese knitting is an interesting thing thing. One of the people in the group was asking about it and i wish I had some more answers to give.

The book is moving along nicely. I am going to have to ask the Navy and The Salvation Army for their permissions. The Navy has an office that handles that sort of thing. I am not exactly sure how my church deals with it. I suppose I will ask someone at DHQ.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo