Monday, October 08, 2007

Knitting, Jesus, Fall Fiber Festival Update


Great Fun was had this weekend. I was honestly considering not going. I figured I did not have the time. Still, I am glad I went.
Pictured to the left are the Song Book and Bible that were given to Jim on Sunday. That was a very touching moment as well. We forgot to take a picture. We will have to make sure to stage a couple for posterity.
Three yarn shops have called and left messages over the weekend while I was gone. Unfortunately they were all closed for Columbus day. So we will see what happens on Tuesday. Still I have to think they are interested if they are calling.
This is a video I made while in the Prayer Room over the weekend. Well I hope to see some of you at knitting tonight on the South Side.






































No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo