Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Clowning and a Little Person in Mutil Media Extraviganza

This is a little elf type doll that one of the knitters at the Hive Knitting Group is making a sweater for. He even has a little chair. What is not to like.

And it is not a plain chair it is one of those trendy saucer shaped chairs. None of my dolls have a trendy chair.

I digress about those whole my dolls having boring chairs thing.

On the Festival Front we spent some time at practice stuffing info into envelopes to go into shops and other places. All of the knitting world will soon be covered in our cheaply made information sheets.

On knitting fronts I am still trying to rebuild my half missing collection of Boye Plastic Needles. I found a set on 9s and 10 1/2 . I am still missing a couple of the larger size and 2, 4 and 5. When I have billions of dollars I am going to buy Boye from who ever owns it. Then I will start making the plastic needles again. And I will make Boye Needles from Rosewood, Ebony, Bamboo, Titanium, Silver, Gold, Mahogany, Crystal and good old fashioned Steel. There will also be a special edition 19mm needle made from Highland Style Shortbread covered in white chocolate.



Well this video is from our practice tonight. Enjoy Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I bought a lot of needles off of Ebay a couple years ago and I never use them. I am relatively certain they include several pair of boye plastic needles. I'll dig through them and you're welcome to whatever I do have.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo