Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Most Terrifying Thing Ever

Have you ever wondered what the most horrible thing that could ever happen would be. Well the answer to that question is me in a band. And to make matter worse I am playing an accordion in the band. The band has three member Karen on the Piano, myself on the accordion and an eight year old name Jasmine is our front man so to speak.

We were able to play a song this evening that sounded like the song. I must admit that I am the weak member of the band. Granted I have only been at the accordion for a while. Most Corps have a stash of Brass instruments. My Corps has a piano and stash of accordions. I mean we have several accordions not just one lonely one at the bottom of the pile of instruments. Accordions are our entire pile of instruments. I suppose someone could say that is Satan in action against the church. Well a clown looks at that and says God must want us to have an accordion band.

Beyond the horror life is going well. My hand is working well enough that I can play the accordion. Magic and juggling are still away off. Still, progress is good on the hand front.

I did have someone ask is there will be premature baby section in the book. It sounds like a a good idea so I will add it. It anyone has some good patterns that I would be grateful.

Be safe out there and keep your stick off the ice.

1 comment:

metal and knit said...

Well should I ever visit your corps one day Ill have to bring some brass with me and my tune book.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo