Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Prayer Shawl - Army Folks Check in

Ahhhh another day blogging with the yahoo radio. The only radio that is crazy enough to play all the songs that I like. They come in randomly just like in my head on a crowded bus. Right now it is Betty Davis Eyes, Before that was Bach preceded by Weird Al. Who is next Bob Marley, Devo who knows. Good Times

I have been making a concerted effort to work on my juggling. My bad hand only has so much fine motor skill in before it hurts. So I have been working on the clown stuff and neglected knitting, except for a couple shop sample swatches. Today at Water Front knitting I will be starting a prayer shawl for a knitter. Since it is for a knitter I can use some of the cool yarn that was donated to us from Yarns Unlimited.

By the Way Yarns Unlimited is a shop on Beaver Ave. in Sewyckley They have a friendly staff. If they were a wee bit closer to were I live I would visit them more. Still, if you are in the North Hills it is worth the trip.

Anyway I am thinking Alpaca with a eyelet pattern. I have not done eyelets for some time. This will also be one of the ones that it going into the book. I have not named it though. So if you have a good name for an eyelet prayer shawl let me know. I am always open to suggestions.

We had a block party at the Corps for Halloween so I did not get home till super late. I have also been working on the booth at every chance I get. So the blog suffers. Be reminded that I am always thinking of both of my loyal reader no matter what I am doing.

By the way is you are from The Salvation Army and reading this drivel. Leave a post. I know knitters read this thing. I was just wondering how many Army people are reading this thing.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo