Saturday, January 27, 2007

Viewer Mail

It has been a while since I have answered questions from my loyal viewers. As always I am pleased to share a little bit of the blogging world with the rest of you. I was very surprised by the number of emails from people that were concerned that I was off line. I even had people offering to send me money to buy a new computer. To all of those that made such a gesture I thank you. That was very kind. I am amazed by the connection people feel with one another over this medium.

As a matter of fact a knitter did loan me the computer that I am using right now. I think they would feel funny if I thanked them in such a public arena. Still, I do want them to know that I am very grateful. This blogging thing has become a bit of an addition.


On the up side I have had some very interesting questions since the last time I posted Viewer Mail.


Question 1 - Do you wear a fake beard as a clown or dye your real one? This is odd I had three different people ask me this question. It is my real beard and I dye is with wash out dye.



Question 2 -Can I help knit on The Marley if I don't live in Pittsburgh? This is another question that has taken a life of it's own. We are going to have to turn 200 skeins of yarn into icord using one of these things. When we pick a yarn anyone with one of these can help us. Before anyone rushes out and buys one of these we are still checking to make sure it is the same as the old Magicord Machine.


By the way Bond people why not just make them in hot pink to make sure that no male on the planet buys one of these. The old Magic cord maker is a very manly blue green.


Question 3 - Can you throw knives? I sometimes wonder what kinds of people read this blog. And it questions like this one that make me wonder. Oh and Yes


Question 4 - What kind of Movies do you watch? Hmmm..... In the last two weeks I have watched the following movies Das Boot, Dr. Who and the Daleks, Star Trek Inserection, Star Wars 1, 3, 5, 6, U571, Blade 1, Blade 3, Underworld, The American President, Coma, Dead Bang, Blind Furry, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory {Johny Depp version}, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory {Gene Wilder version}, Rocky Balboa, Swashbuckler, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, A Star is Born, Planet of the Apes, The King and I, and the Disney movie about the kid that goes to live in the woods with his pet racoon.


Question 5 - Did a yarn store ever hire you? No


Question 6 - Are you the guy with giant denim bag full of rainbow colored yarn who used to carry around the bag pipe? I think I am. The bag of denim yarn was The Judy and the bag pipe was my aparatus bag. The ap bag is what I carry my juggling equipment in. And it has been mistaken for a bag pipe many times.


Question 7 - Is your Clown Brigade going to be performing soon? Well we will be at the Knit and Crochet Festival in a couple weeks. I will even be teaching a class there. We are right now in rehersal for a stage show. We will performing it at local churches. I will post a schedule when we have all our dates settle upon.


As always thank you for your question. Email be at zeeppo_the_great@yahoo.com or post them on this blog.


Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

velmalikevelvet said...

zeepp, i've got one of those purple i-cord knitters. LOVE IT! lemme know if you're in need of massive quantities of dreads, man. peace out.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo