Thursday, January 25, 2007

Looking for new Versions of old Gizmos

The Blogger thing is giving me heart burn with the pictures again.

Progress is being made on the design of The Marley.The plan to use the Bond Magic Cord machine to make the icord. In addition it sort of looks like they still make the gizmo. Going to their web site they do not have this device listed. They do have three other devices that resemble it. So it would appear that they have renamed this device. It should not be that hard to find out.

Just a note the People make them in some manly colors, please. Any way all three machines are fifteen Dollars on their website. So once we have a yarn anyone can knit anywhere with one of their gizmos and the magic of the postal service. And we have to figure out which gizmo took the place of the old gizmo.

I also just had an insaind idea. If I take some of the hooks off the Bond Sweater Machine I could make and icord machine that coule knit worsted wieght yarn. I am not that obsessed to reengineer a couple plastic just to use the Red Heart Mexicana. I wonder where my blow torch is?

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo