Sunday, January 07, 2007

More Judy Knitting - The Judy Blog

As The Judy is near 80 feet this evening my hands are getting rougher and rougher. Even moisturizing is not doing much for them. Someone emailed me a camera phone picture of Jimmy and I working on The Judy before she broke my Ap Bag. It is tiny but here it is. If any body out there has pictures of me or The Judy being knit on please send them to me. Please send them to me.

I would like to note a couple things. First I have started The Judy Blog. Firstly I have had many people who have worked on The Judy or who have witnessed the working on of The Judy curious about what The Judy could be used for. I am going to gather up all of the pictures I can find and post them. Then when we start using The Judy I will post pictures of her performances. Any one that has worked on The Judy who blogs is welcome to post on The Judy’s Blog. Everyone that knits who has a blog let me know and I will put a link to your blog. I will also have the net badge ready soon. The badge will link to The Judy’s Blog and thus everyone can see the glory of your accomplishment.

We had some family knitting action on the Judy today at Knit 1. A lovely mother and her two children who frequent charity knitting did an entire section on The Judy Today. In case anyone is keeping track they did the 75th, 76th and 77th feet on The Judy. A couple other folks knit on The Judy as well. This will be the final week of knitting on The Judy. At the current rate of knitting on The Judy she will make it in with no sweat.

We will be knitting on The Judy at Hive Knitting on Monday, Knitting at the Waterfront on Wednesday and Knitting at the Barnes and Nobles at South Hills Village. Fell free to stop by and get you last knits in.

The Knit together went very well on Saturday. It looks as if we knit around twenty feet on The Judy on Saturday. This was a little better than I thought we would do. Much food and good times were had by all. LauraG.’s husband even played us some music on a guitar he was thinking about purchasing. When I get some pictures from this even I will go into more detail.

Hard to believe this was the beginning of our little lady around Thanksgiving. What started as a test length with some Red Heart from a frogged sweater has become the first Long Scarf of a new kind of Clown Troop. Odd how things work out.

On other fronts both Brazil and Thailand have stopped by recently and here are their flags so I can post them.



Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo