Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Sometimes Need Direction

I am thinking of using this is the "I knit on Badge" for The Marley. Since most people will be cranking and not knitting I thought this was funny. I am just wondering if I have gone off the deep end this time.


I am still working on the colors and such. This is the general direction that it is taking at this point. I The Marley's name need to be larger and there are several things that should probably be tweaked. Still, I am looking for feed back. Any suggestions even rude one would be helpful.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Stephieface said...

I love it!

sunneshine said...

I think its great! Are you going to give them out as souveniers, or like a name take (insignia to the left, name to the right) since you have so many people knitting at once or as a blog button for those who knit - like a blog badge of honor - or some combination of those?

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo