Thursday, January 18, 2007

10,000 Visitors - The Judy's First Performance

My computer is still dead. I think the mother board is dead. Still, if that is true then the hard drive is alright and I didn’t loose any data. This is good. I have been working on a couple books for a while. The back ups are a little old and I would prefer to not have to enter that all back in again. I have tried to switch to Blogger repeatedly when I get near a computer and it still will not let me. Word Press is starting to look good.

I am also having a hard time coming to grips with the fact I cannot read everyone’s blogs.

Moving along I have had some interesting visitor to the blog while I am off line. I have had the first couple visitors from Macedonia and a bunch of people from Poland. I am still fascinated by the way visitors are attracted to a blog. This will also be the first message that the ten thousandth visitor will read when they stop by this blog. I wonder if ten thousand hits in under a year is a good thing.

The Brigade had their last practice before the Fashion Show this Saturday. They have the routine down. There is nothing more that one can ask for. It will be our first performance outside The Army. The grand plan was that this day would come sometime next fall. Well, this is not really a full blow stage production. Still, the first performance outside our comfort zone is a major step for any performing group. And nothing is more outside the comfort zone of a clown troop than a Fashion Show. I hope I can fight the urge to throw pies at Models. At least once a day I really, really, really want to hit someone with a pie. If more people knew that satisfaction that came from hitting someone with a desert this would be a much messier world. I should probably digress from this point.

As far as knitting news goes I am still working on the design for The Marley. No matter how you cut it The Marley is going to take a long time and a lot of effort to make. We think there may even be a way for people from far off lands to knit on The Marley. I have had a few people ask about contributing to The Marley. I think there should be a way for other people to knit on The Marley. I will keep you posted.

I have received some more pictures of the Knitting on The Judy. As soon as I have some more time on line I will update The Judy Blog and there should be pictures of The Judy’s first performance. By the way if anyone is at the Fashion show please take pictures of The Judy and email them to me. I never did get a digital camera and now that I should get a computer I will probably put that off.


Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A way those of us farther a way can knit as well? AWESOME! *Waits sorta patiently to hear the idea*

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo