Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Knitting

I good day was had knitting at the Knit 1. The usual crowd was there and fun was had by all. Life has been plugging along here.

A great deal of time has been spent working on routines for our spring variety show. We are looking to perform it at a couple of our area Corps. The Brigade has been working very hard and I am pleased with the progress that they have made. For those that know me you know I have been persuing an illusive goal for the last five years that does not appear any closer now than it did five years ago. As part of persuing that goal I gave up my last Clown Troop.

The last nine months that I have been working with the Soildiers and Adherants of Steel Valley Corps have been nice. Well no need to get mushy.

Work continued to progress on other fronts. I am working on a pattern for a wavey scarf. I started knitting a wool version so I could block it.

I will post pictures someday.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo