Wednesday, January 31, 2007

To the Praying People out There

It was brought to my attention that the daughter of Captains {ministers} in South America had their daughter kidnapped for ransom in South America.

I do not know if it is proper to publish their names in this way, so I will not. I do ask that we pray for her safe return, for strength for her parents and to soften the hearts of her abductors.

I cannot imagine what they are going through. I only hope the God's grace will bring them through it.

3 comments:

Lady Dragonsinger said...

Prayers going out

Charissa said...

I'm already praying for them. Both the calling and the location hit home for me.

metal and knit said...

It is across the aussie corps as well It i not nice to think this is happening again after the years of persecution and block out in the 60's

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo