Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Vicdast or Vlog or Something

I am not sure what you call this thing. and a couple people who know more about it then I do have a couple different names.

Any way Walt and I have taken some video of this and that. Most of it even has to do with knitting. The idea for Yarn N'at was hatched at the Tuesday evening Ravelry group at the shop.

Each episode is going to include and interview and some other yrany stuff. We are still not sure what other yarny stuff is. I am open to suggestions as always. If you would like to be interviewed or have a neat project you are working on drop me an email, leave a post that sort of thing.

Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Terri Lynn said...

I find it very refreshing that Elizabeth Zimmerman patterns are popular classics on Ravelry. The baby surprise jacket alone has over 2199 finished project and many WIPs. I would love to hear your spin on EZ and think a clown adult surprize jacket is in order!!!! and what about that snail hat to match with a surprise ending?

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo