Friday, March 07, 2008

Party Time

I did not make it to South Hills Knitting tonight. The cult had to meet without me. Their next meeting will be the same night as the next Men's Night

On the up side. the guys have been talking about meeting more than once a month. In April we are going to intentionally schedule them on the opposite evening from the Cult Meeting. It will be nice to get to those meeting on a regular basis.

Jamie from Hive Knitting interviewed for a job a Natural Stitches today. That is her dancing there. I suppose the interview went well.

I did get to mess around with the apprentice Vest against today. The vest has a slightly different design. We will see how they go.

Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo