Thursday, March 06, 2008

No Pictures Good Machine

I am not able to post pictures again. Some day I might get annoyed enough that I actually move to a better thing. At this point I am not that annoyed.

I had a class in the Bond knitting machine today. It was the first class where the person liked the machine and had used it. Up until this point everyone that has taken the class has been having trouble with the machine. It was like having an advance machine class.

If I am not mistaken I even have people signed up for other machine knitting classes. It is nice that the classes are beginning to have people signing up for them.

I am going to look for a baby sweater pattern and put together a class for it.

On other subjects a new knitter out there has started posting a blog. Jamie, who attends Hive Knitting, has a started a blog. Jamie gets in Trouble is the name and if the gizmo worked it is also the link. If you get a chance stop by.

And on a slightly related subject Jamie just had her hair done. It is braided and really cute. Compliment her hair if you get the chance. Our manager Melissa also got a hair cute that is really nice. I never did feel right complimenting women's hair. Still, it is like new shoes it always has to be noted.

We got in a bunch of Denise stuff at the shop. Long time readers will know that I am a fan of the old style Needle Master from Boye. Incidentally when i make billion of Dollar I am going to buy Red Heart and Boye from who ever own them and turn them into a super knitting corporation. My Red Heart Boye Cooperation will buy Malibrigo and slap a big Red Heart on it so we can sell it at Natural Stitches.

Oh that brings me back to the stuff we are selling at Natural Stitches. I am not much for hucking stuff on my blog. By the way that will change when i have a book to sell but I digress. They have started to sell individual needles. This is something that I have always liked about the Needle Masters. I just like that sort of thing. If you haven't tried them give them a shot.

And like every good wreck this post will now come to a sudden and abrupt end. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

~Donna~ said...

I absolutely LOVE my Boye Needlemasters. I have two vintage sets. Mom found the first one at a garage sale. I found the second one at a Thrift Store. If you have a kazillion bucks, you can have them both...that's how much I love them.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo