Friday, March 28, 2008

All the things that I hate.

O.K. so thre is not enough room in blogger to list all the stuff I dislike. There perhapses might be enough to list the things that I truely hate. maybe there is enough room if I don't use pictures.

So this will be part 1 of 3015 part series. Number 1 on the list of course is Mimes. I figure I do not have to explain this one. Everyone knows why they are evil

Number 2 is the flu. I have only gotten it back two or three times. This time is the worst. I am past the sick to my stomach part. I am still congested and incredibly soar. I have even been too grumpy and soar to knit much.

I did manage to finish the last cast off row on the super dolittle scarf. When I feel less like trash I will take a picture.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Ecchh - sorry to hear about the flu. I did my turn with an unusual but nasty version earlier this month. Not much sneezing but heavy on headache pain and exhaustion. I'm ranking that one right up there with root canals.

Never thought of mimes as evil - just really creepy. And sometimes annoying as hell.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo