Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy Busy


I have been working on several pointless things over the last week. First among them is another Dolittle scarf. The Punk Rock Girls on the Ravelry are work on a fund raiser type thing. I am making this scarf for that.

See it is punk rock type colors with the pink and black. It is made from Dark Horse Fantasy. Actually I am having a great deal of fun making this type of scarf. This is the second or third one that I have made. After I finish this one I am going to make the one for Apprentice Stewart.

Also on the strange project front I am now the proud host of a vidcast. At least I think that is what it is supposed to be called. I am going to do skits and interview knitters. The first knitter had been interviewed and the episode is just about to come together.

We have called the vidcast Yarn N'at. I has not take that long to put one of these things together. I am truely disturbed by how little talent and skill one needs for one of these things. I can see why the youtube thing. I don't know what half the stuff involved in making it is called. And still, I am able to put one of these things together. Truely amazing stuff.

Be safe out here everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo