Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Apprentice Vest

Work continues on making uniform for the Brigade. Since most of the clowns would rather have vests we have switches to making vests. Pictured is we working on the yellow trim that goes on an Apprentice Vest. If I recall correctly this one is for Apprentice Speigel. If I am lucky I will be able to finish it before practice tonight. If not then it will be another week.

Hive Knittting had a small group this week for our first cup cake night. Still at one point we only had myself and my wife. With the move to Joseph Beths we are starting to climb out of the cellar. None of the old people have returned but we are getting new people.

Ravelry K2tog was huge. We had around thirteen people. I do think this may have been our largest knit together to date across the boards.

Just checking in be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, you love my picture taking skills.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo