Monday, June 11, 2007

Some Visitors

Just a few notes about this and that.

First a few new counties have stopped by while I was away at Congress


Venezuela had several hit over this week end. Es Bueno. Los Estados Unidios nesicito amigos en Venezuela.



Next up[ is The Republic of Moldova. I must admit I do not know much about this country. I do know that it was fought over by the Nazi and Soviets and it is a mostly agricultural nation. Still it is nice to have them drop by.

Puerto Rico also stopped. by. This commonwealth is part of the Salvation Army Eastern Territory. The Eastern Territory goes from Maine to Pennsylvania and from New Jersey to pert of Kentucky. And then it jump all the way South the the Puerto Rico. I am not sure how that works. Still, we are pleased to have them in our territory. I am also glad to have the visiting this blog.

The Mystery Male Knitter stopped by Hive Knitting this week. He was able to finish up another double ball. He is well on his way to being the first person to make a Super Ball all on his own.

Well I just wanted to catch up on this and that before I move along to other things. be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo