Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Busy Week so Far

A busy week with all sorts of distractions. PS3 creeps along because I have not had much time to knit on it. I have also gone the better part of a week without working on a chemo cap.

We are gearing ups for shows at the end of July. We will be doing a stage show at the Homewood Salvation Army and another one in Homestead. They are not becoming routine yet. Still, it is nice to have a couple under our belts.

We had a great day at the Hive Knitting. The Mystery Male Knitter showed up to work more on ircod for The Marley. He will be the third person to turn ten skeins of yarn into icord. We have been calling this a super ball. I think that will require a special pin.

Anyway it is a later and I will be signing off. It was a long day taking apart walls. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo