Thursday, June 28, 2007

Clown Practice

As promised I wanted to mention how practice went on Wednesday. One of the exercises we do is an improve thing. We have two people interacting with one another on stage and the rest of the clown have to guess who they are.

I got both Spiderman and Barbra Walters. What kind of accent does Barbara Walter's have. Apparently I have no idea what it is. I also had Mr. Rodgers and according to the group my impersonation of him was incredibly creepy.

My wife got President Bush. I thought her impression of him was good but it took them a while to get it. I was on stage with her at the time doing Simon Cowel. So she was making a speech and I was berating it behind her. It was hilarious. And once again my accent leaves alot to be desired. Carol could not mispronounce nuclear enough to make it convincing though. I wonder if that is a Texas thing or he simple cannot say it.

Jimmy got the Underwater Basket Weaver. That was good one that took them a good long while. Next practice we will be having a new exercise. talk with an accent. Unfortunately I have shows on the Fourth and will probably not make it to knitting at the Waterfront. And I do think we will take the fourth off from practice.

We had a nasty fire on Apple Ave. yesterday afternoon. I happened to be at the office and was able to go along. It was the first time I had gone to a fire in a while. I usually dispatch them rom home. On the up side I did get to knit going down route 28 the wrong way during rush hour. As always It was good to be of service. Even better no one was home.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo