Thursday, June 28, 2007

Knitting, Clowning, What More is There to Life?

A great day was had knitting yesterday. The Waterfront was going well as usual and my wife was even able to stop by. She likes to read and Book Stores are a nice place for her to hang out.

The Fruitman brought her some overripe avacadoes and she will be making guacamole. At least I think that is how it is spelled. She is happy when she has her spicy food.

Practice went well yesterday. We had eight folks there and we were still missing three. the Brigade is starting to come together in a good way.

PS3 continues to creep along at a snail's pace. There has not been much time to work on it and I have been doing what I can.

Great fun was had a practice and I will post about it later. Thanks again to the Wednesday Knitting People for helping with making up the card for the improv. I will post about that later.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo