Sunday, June 03, 2007

Drivel and Knitting

It was a busy day of knitting and writing drivel. I knocked off a couple more caps and used up the last of the peaches and creme I had. I will have to go out and get some more. Darn I have to go buy yarn. I suppose I will have to suffer through it.

Moving along. I have spent a great deal of time working on the first chapter to a fiction book. I have been playing around with it in many version. I never truly like the plot line. In this current form I do like it. It is the first time that I completely liked the idea of fiction book.

I know I have not been blogging as much recently. Well I should be doing some more soon. I am even considering breaking down and getting a camera. I know I have been saying that for months. Still, after being attacked by the papiratzzi after a show I have dislike photography ever since. Well they were not attacking me. Pierre Trudeau was wearing sandal somewhere that he shouldn't be and they were fighting to get picture of that.

Well just wanted to post. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo