Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Stuff

It has been a busy day with the and that and there is still knitting at South Hills Village to be had.


Some people from Cyprus stopped by and i wanted to note that. I don't know much about Cyprus except that i think it was once part of Minoan Empire

Vietnam has also has a couple visitors. Welcome aboard.


Work on PS3 continues and will dominate this evening's knitting.

There have been a lot of visitors from the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia since I signed up for the Sally Blogger Web Ring. It is good to see some Army people blogging out there. It does not appear to be encouraged here in the States. Probably just a lack of interest thing. Still, it is nice to be able to cruise blogs from my own church.

While on the subject of the Army The Brigade has been invited to perform at another Army Corps in Pittsburgh and another church. Not bad for our first year. As our second year begins it will be interesting to see how things pan out.

Well I am going to head out to South Hills Village I hope this finds you all well. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo