Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy Days - Viewer Mail

It has been a couple of fairly busy days. Nothing very interesting just a lot of it. A great day was had knitting at the Waterfront yesterday. Today there was not so much knitting. I have had five interesting Email questions so I will answer them.

1. Were you raised Jewish? This person elaborated and suggested that I have specifically Jewish speech patterns. Ummmm no I was raised in various Christian Churches. I have been influence by many Jewish folk in my life. Perhaps I picked up the speech patterns from them.

2.What is with the Polka Dots? I'm a clown and like polka dots.

3. Is the Mystery Male Knitter Jim Williams? Well he would not be the Mystery Male Knitter would not be the Mystery Male Knitter if I told you who he was. However and I can tell you that this person is not the Mystery Male Knitter. Or am I lying to cover up the fact that he really is?

4. Did you learn to knit from your mother? No I learned to knit in the Circus.

5.What is that funny yellow flag with the dog on it? That is the Royal Standard of Scotland and it is a Rampant Lion not a dog. I wanted to put a flag of Scotland on the side bar to show how many Scots come to this page. I was not able to find a St. Andrews flag. Besides I like the Royal Standard better.

As always email me your question I will answer just about anything.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo