Saturday, June 23, 2007

PS2 is Finished _ The Ellis Family

I finished up PS2 and have set it aside for sunday morning. The Brigade is going to have some extra Knee Drill before service to break this new shawl into it's service. We also have the yarn set aside for PS3 and will probably start that on Sunday. We should take some pictures of them before service. And is I can figure out the email thing i will have pictures of them.

PS3 will be going to my brother and law Kim who is currently fight gasteric cancer. By the way this also a pray request. Kim is the one in the middle wearing the Bears Shirt. Yeah the poor guy is a Bears fan too. All the kids are his kids and my God Children. The woman with the cat is his Wife Brenda and my wife's sister.
I had not posted mush about the Ellis clan because I did not know what they would think about put up on such an odd blog, and clearly there is a lot going on in their family now. Not that there is not usually a lot going on in their family.
Well Kim started his own blog this month. http://kimilgastric4.blogspot.com/
I could ramble on endlessly about stuff. For now I think I will just leave you with this portrait of a family. My wife and I have wondered what we can do. And at times like this prayer is what we can do from our distance.
We have Added the Ellis family to our Knee Drills and Prayer times. If you have a little extra time out there in Blog Land please add them to your prayers.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo