Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good Knitting Good Clowning

A good day of knitting and clowning was had yesterday. PS2 is more than half way done and will easily be done by Sunday for service. It is long enough that we are now able to work on it from both ends. Once again our experience making The Judy Scarf has benefited the Brigade.

As always interesting stuff was talked about at the Water Front Knitting group. The ladies help us with an improv practice by writing out jobs for us to act out during our practice later that evening.

Just a few notes about how that went.

Number 1 nothing is more funny than someone trying to act out what an Amway Salesman is when the person has no idea what Amway is.

Thanks CarlaK I got School Marm. And they had no idea what a School Marn is. They thought I was some sort of cross dressing kidnapper.

I also got Blimp Salesman. Now I want to know who knew a Blimp Salesman. I imagine someone some where has to sell blimps. I just want to know who is related to one.

Anyway great fun was had with all of this.

A new prospective clown joined us at practice today. She jumped right in with juggling Balloons and killed during the improv routine. If the Captains are reading this it was L and she could not be contained. It was like watching a different person. It was wonderful and a bit scary. I would never have imagined that she had it in her.

Well that is all to report from my world for the moment. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

School marm was mine, thank you very much, lol. And so was blimp salesman. That was the one that everyone thought was so funny my grandfather had actually done. He didn't do it for long, though. Apparently it's a little hard to get people to actually buy a blimp.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo