Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday at Knit 1

A good day of knitting was had. I finished a chemo cap and and working on one as I watch the new Jessie Stone Movie. My new keyboard is working well and I have begun on the second chapter of the backstory book. all and all a busy day.

Planning on The Fall Fiber Festival also continues. I have had another offer to teach clasess.
If nothing else I do not think there will be a problem finding people to teach classes. I am very please with the quality of people who have come forward to teach classes.

Dirty Vegas is playing on the Yahoo radio and it puts me in mind of the story that I have been working on. Well really it has nothing to do with the Vegas dirty or other wise. In the first chapter of the book one of the main character is knitting a sock while they are talking to another character. It is odd that something simple can have so much meaning.

Well anyway. I could go on forever. I will be calling it a night. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo