Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Have You Ever Wondered What Clowns do at 2:30 in the Morning?

Apparently they sit up writing something pointless like this. As usual I do not know why I cannot sleep. I usually can when I want to. For some reason the last week or so I have not been able to.
By the way this a random Savage Chicken thing. I do not who what it has to do with anything. Still, it includes a long scarf and what more do you need in life?
I suppose you need food, water, shelter, love well never mind. I personally feel that my life has been enriched by this cartoon I hope you feel the same way. Actually if you are in my time zone I hope you are sleeping. Sleeping is nice.
Fortunate for you I will hopefully drop off soon. If I fall asleep on the keyboard I will publish all of the letters I accidentally push.
I have slowed down on the chemo caps for the moment. They are easy to get sick of after the first dozen or so. Much like episodes of Full House. After the first dozen or so you want to chop you TV into pieces with a reciprocating saw. Someone told me the Olson Twins are going to be the next Bond girl. Maybe they will duck tape them together so they make a normal sized adult. Well I have not read anything reputable saying they have been signed to anything. Lets hope this is just buzz gone wrong.
I was sort of hoping the next Bond would be of remake of In Her Majesty's Secret Service {Bond in a Kilt and Married}. If they are going to restart the series it is the only way they can properly frame his character.
Well I digress. I know none of this has anything to do with knitting. Well be good out there and keep your stick on the ice

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Its Dr. Who done Savage Chickens style!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo