Friday, May 18, 2007

Promise of a Good Knitting Day

Anyway today looks like it is going to be a great day for knitting. My first order of business is to build a knife throwing board. Ahhh it is good to be building clown stuff again. I know that it is not like the old days, still, it is nice. My only regret about the up coming show is that we will not be able to do the cannon act. Like many church stages our has a modesty screen. This little wall has been hammered into the stage and cannot be removed without destroying it. At the moment the church does not have it in the budget to build a new removable one. So we are stuck with this old one. And no one can see the cannon over the wall.

Of well, what can you do? As for the great day of knitting, my Chemo cap obsession continues. Also there is the South Hills Knitter this evening. My wife and are bother going our there and a good time will be had by all. I will also get a chance to meet with most of the rest of my knitting teachers for the festival. At this point I figure I have about two thirds of the classes nailed down. My post on The Knit List produced several new teacher And their class lists. Well only one has sent their class list at this time, but I am not picky. Even if it yields only three new teachers I am happy.

Also I Am looking for the Crochet and Spinning equivalent of The Knit List. If anyone has ideas of where I should post let me know.

Well just wanted to put up A quick post before I go off on the day’s gallivanting. Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Tag. You're it. Details on my blog.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo