Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hello

It has been a long week end. I was away at our camp for a retreat. When I came back I found that my internet was not working. And when my ISP led me through fixing it they killed something in my Service pack 2 that let something else go wrong and so on. I am will spend the better part of this evening arguing with the people at verizion telling me that this prblem is not theirs. Well what can one do?

Over the week end we cranked on The Marly and knit Chemo Caps. We have a dozen or so Chemo caps done and another superball of Marly icord. Life is good.

We had a good evening at Hive Knitting. Much icrod was made and another cap here and there.

We are going to be having the first planning meeting for the Fall Fiber Festival this thursday. If you are someone that i talked to and a forgot to email you let me know. I don't want to miss anyone but it appears that I have lost several email addresses. As before we are looking for volunteers to help.

Our first date appears to be the same week as Rhinebeck. I would preffer not have our festival the same week that they do. It looks like it would be the last week end in october or the first week end in novembers. Suggestions would be helpful as always.

On other subjects my wife and I are looking after a couple of three week old kittens that were abadon on the South Side. They are cute and cudly as well as really noisy. Still. they are eating well and will probably be able to be adopted out in a month or two. The no kill shelter here in Pittsburgh is full so wer can be certain they will be alright if we take care of them ourselves.
For some reason blogger is not letting me post pictures. I do have pictures of the kittens and will post them when this thing is working again.

Also back to crazy ideas clowns have. We are think about making a giant Chemo Cap and filling it with Chemo Caps. I am not sure how one would make a giant Chemo Cap. I am thinking some sort of rope. And no we are not going to make more icrod. The Marley will be enough ircod made for a lifetime. Any way i will post later if this thing is still working.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo