Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Quick Note

A good day was had working on knitting related stuff. I am still working on the text for the web site for the Fall Fiber Fest. I have most difficult time with logo. I think I have come up with something passable.

Moving along good stuff is happeneing onother fronts. I didn't get to go to Charity Knitting today. I would have liked to see the Mystery Male Knitter. And with family stuff I did not get to see a performance he and his sister were in this week end.

I have not had much time to do anything let alone blog. My wife and I are going away in a week or two for a church thing. I have to make sure I have everything squared away before I go. There is Hive Knitting tommarrow. Hope to see you there.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo