Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Clown Knitting

A good day was had a hive Knitting yesterday. I finally started on chemo caps and our prayer shawls made much progress. I am confident it will be done for this week end.

I added my first article to KnitWiki yesterday. I stuck with a subject that I know mainly clown knitting. This article will have several parts starting with long Scarves. There are fewer than a couple hundred articles on this site so they need a lot of work. I have notes that are several blogs that I visit that have people who have written books. Myself I keep threatening to write books and have notes and research on many. This is a worthwhile project.

At the end of May we are going to celebrate the first anniversary of Hive Knitting. For some reason I thought it started in May. Others have corrected me and told me it started in Mid April. Well, a cake is a cake and it is just as nice in May as it is in April. So the last Monday in May will be the party. It will be at the Bee Hive at 7:00PM as usual. everyone stop by there will be a big cake.

Well I have to get going. I will post more later. Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo