Saturday, March 10, 2007

More Black Sock Yarn -The Quest for World Domination Continues

I received an email today from CarlaK that Knit 1 not has in my new favorite sock yarn in black. If I had the money I would reserved the entire lot. As it is I asked for enough for another pair of socks. Life is good. This is just another step at making the world a more manly place for knitters.

Also on the people that visit her front. Three new nations have stopped by here this week.


First is one of our luke warm allies in the "War on Terror" the good people of Jordan. I am glad they stopped by. It is good to see that people can get along no matter what their view on the world situation.


Also thePhilippinens made a couple hits this week. One of the young ladies that attends Knitting for Charity is of Phlippeno decent. Her family is keep the ties of tradition much in the same way us kilted American are remebering Scotland.


The last country is Columbia. Yet another country with a pr problem in theUnited States. It is not easy being a democracy sometimes. And we forget that up here. Those nations that are strugling need our prayer and support not our scorn.

And the last thing on my world knitting domination quest I may have found someone willing to pay me to teach knitting. No deal has been finalised yet, still, it is a deffinate possibility. If everything works out this week end there may be clown influence at your favorite local knitting store.

Well we have to get ready for a fire association meeting. I just wanted to give both of my faithful readers the good news. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo