Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Irrelivant Stuff

I had a productive day knitting yesterday. I dropped off a couple posters for my classes at Knit 1. I have a couple signed up for the Machine Knitting Class. No men for the men’s class. Apparently finding men who want to knit is going to be interesting.

If you could have diner with any one living or dead who would it be. As in decisive as I am I have a list. In no particular order : John A Brashear, Janis Joplin, Chuck Yeager, John Glenn, William Wallace, Winston Churchill, Jesus, Moses, Ying Zheng, Buddha, Joan of Arc, Charlemagne, The Five Stiles Brother who came to Philadelphia in the1700s, Martin Luther King Jr., EZ, Dizzy Gillespie, Soroya, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, well the list goes on from there.

Apparently I have a hard time deciding. Although it would not be one person I would have to meet with the Five Stiles brothers to figure out which one of them was our ancestor. My mother’s father line is stuck in Philadelphia because we cannot get back across the ocean. One of those Stiles brothers knows the answer. I would want to talk with which ever one is my ancestor. I would tell him to keep better notes. Get a family bible or something

This brings me to my next question. If there was one person alive or dead that you could smack in the head with a lead pipe who would it be. My list is once again long. My top two are Hitler and Carrot Top. I know this is more violent fare than you usually find on my blog. Still, if you had a chance guilt free to relieve some stress on a person alive or dead who would it be.

Also here is a really neat picture of a couple yarn balls. One is on Crank, can you guess which one.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Celtic Queen said...

Glad you found the pic. Realized after I got home and posted that I totally forgot where to email it to.

knitica said...

That picture is amazing. Looking at the two side by side, do you still feel like you're making progress? You've made bigger yarn, but still not a scarf! I love the idea of knitting the icord into something, just for the scale of it. Will the act of knitting the Marley scarf be part of your clown act? It's a great way to get the visual aspect of knitting to still look like something to the folks in the back row!

And of course I'm one of many who have now found you through the yarn harlot!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo