Thursday, March 15, 2007

Machine Knitting

A good day was had knitting even though I did not get very much done. I have been playing abound with my knitting machines. I am currently working on a patter for a single piece vest. If it works out the way I like one would be able to make a vest in a couple of hours.

I realize all knitters may not be looking for the fast way to do things. Still, there is a gray area between knitting and knitting with gizmos. The Marley Scarf for instance will be made mostly on a gizmo. Granted it would be completely insane to knit a couple hundred skeins into icord.

Any way I am very pleased with my progress on the gizmo knitting front.

I have someone from the Point Park News Service email me about a story she is doing on Knitting. I wonder if that is a fancy name for a school news paper. Well at any rate any PR is good PR.

It is getting late. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo