Thursday, February 08, 2007

Viewer Mail Again So Soon

I got a ton of emails in the last week or so. Of course that means another viewer mail.

Question 1 - Where do you buy clown noses from? Personally I buy my clown noses from the Coo Koo's Nest a magic shop right here on the South Side.

Question 2 - What kind of nose do you use? I use a Scnatlacher. They are made in New Castle. They are a great noses. I never thought I would get one question about my nose let alone two.

Question 3 - Do people really send you these questions? Yes

Question 4 - What is your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip - Cotton Candy

Question 5 - What Country are you from? Ummm... The United States. Do I type with an accent or something?

You know I have noticed that people do not ask me knitting questions. This is a knitting blog, more or less.

Well if you have a question post it here or email me at zeeppo_the_great@yahoo.com

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo