Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Still Messing Around with the Format

I am still messing around with a new format for this blog. I want something that is uniquely me.

Since I don't want to destroy the blog to do this I am playing around with the Format on another blog. Once I have it perfected there I will graft it onto this blog. Hopefully I will not loose any thing in the transition.

Firstly I would like to thank CarlaK who threw together the test swatch I am using for the back round. She has graciously offer to make it the proper size when I figure out what that is.

I found the free html template thing on a site and have been playing around with it on and off. There is a link at the bottom of the right column. I am not sure they are going to want to take credit for it when I am done. Still, what can you do? I will probably email them and see what they think.

By the way this is the link to the experimental blog: http://zeeppoexper.blogspot.com/

If you take a look tell me what you think so far. I am interested in feed back. I am never going to restore the male dominated knitting empire that once existed if I do not have a cool blog. I have even figure out how to put a link to my Yahoo radio station on the blog. You could have the entire Zeeppo experience in your living room. All you would need is a ginger beer or Cherry Coke and a ham and pumpernickel sandwich and you would almost be me. By the way I do not encourage anyone to become me. You would really annoy your spouse if you did, especially if you are female. The beard is not a good look for most women. Although I do know a couple ladies, well I digress.

I am definitely deep sixing the Russell Crowe picture. Perhaps Viggo, I am told I favor him in the right light. Anyway moving on. I am going to use a recent clown picture of myself. The one I posted was too big and have not had the presence of mind to shrink it to the proper size.




Well that is it for me for the moment. Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.







No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo