Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Pittsburgh Knitting Stuff


If you are from Da Burg and you knit this site needs to be on your computer memory menu gizmo thing. It needs to be right at the top of that list thing what ever it is called. Unless you list is alphabetical. And if it is you should rearrange the alphabet so this site it at the top of your list. By the the team monkeys and a rather pudgy hamster that run my blog think this site is really cool.

By the way www.pittsburghknitting.com is the web address thing you should all be visiting.

They also have a new picture thing. You know me I am not much for the circular needles. Still, this is a cool logo. The monkey that is typing this does not think my graphic artist Hedgehog could create such a cool logo. Something about opposable thumbs.

Well my Graphic Hedgehog may not be able to draw the sky line of Pittsburgh. Still, he is good at polka dots, which is what I am looking for in a blog layout.

Going back to knitting type news I made some mittens today. I have forgotten how much I like making mittens. Mittens are like knitting sock with a really weird toe. Well maybe they are not that much like knitting socks.

I am not sure what the point of this entry is. Still, if this entry had a point it would be the first.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo