Friday, February 02, 2007

More Links Here - Dudes Please Post - The Musical Scale of Evil

As I have mussed from time to time I am interested in how the Internet and the blogosphere works. To that end I have done some question asking and even experimented with this blog. One of the things that I looked into is where people who are reading this blog are from. I was amazed by the number of people from around the world that read this thing.

Recently I have been looking at the links between blogs. I have noted seven such links that link here. Most of these links have been put up in the last couple months. Of course visitors to this blog have increased since there have been more links. I suppose that is only to be expected.

One of the reasons that I started this was to connection to other people like me. To my surprise there are not very many male knitting clowns. Most of the clowns that trained me and were my friends were older. And it unfortunately it appears that generation is dieing off. As far as I can tell no male knitters or clowns link to this blog. Let alone male knitting clowns.
I wonder if that means that there are not any out there or are they simply not interested in using the interwebnet thingy. If there is anyone that is a male Knitter or a knitting clown please post. If my counter thing is correct there are fifty to eighty people seeing this thing a day. I am just curious if there are any Dudes or Clowns out there.

I suppose this really had very little to do with knitting. Still, it is something that has been on my mind. And I suppose that is the point.

I have also been thinking about redoing the blog. With the upgrade to the new blogger it keeps pestering me to update my template. They claim it is easier. I have experimented with it on The Judy Scarf's Blog. It is not pure evil. Although the new template editor is up there with David Hasselhoff singing on the evil scale. That is just bellow Celine Dion and just above Don Johnson singing.

By the way in case you are wondering the Musical Scale of Evil is as follows.

As one might expect Britney is at the top of the list. Her's was that hardest picture to find. Well I should say it was hard to find one that I did not think would scare the Children. So be brave little ones. She is of course as evil as it get.
Next is something nearly as evil, the Bradys. There is special place in Hell for the agent that thought this up. I thinks that place is a as Hitler's room mate. Hitler snores a lot. And he is apparently not fun to be around.
The next step is the new, and less groomed, grunge Vanilla Ice. He jumped on the Grunge band wagon about a decade after that fad was over. Thankfully almost no one noticed this phase.

Also no surprise it the singing Captain Kirk. Hey, I am a nerd and like Star Trek as much as the next awkward teen turned awkward adult. Still, old Bill will never be able to make up for what he did to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"




Of course he is on the list. All I have to say is floating head.






Yes the original Ice is here as well. This whole thing was just misguided. This is where rap died a horrible and painful death






Yeah, what can I say.







He did a Hobbit Song. What kind of Maniac does a Hobbit Song?





And here is Celine. She is not really evil. It is just the misery she has caused to millions of men that were dragged to a concert against their will.




Old Dave was not really that evil. It is just that cows got to vote on this list and he is responsible for nearly as many cow deaths as McDonalds. PETA called and they hope your Corvette backs over you.





I happen to like Don Johnson's singing. He is trying to hard here. Still, what can you do. At least he did not have a floating head in his video.

Well This was a pretty random tangent. I imagine you are used to it if you have read all the way down to this point.
Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.


1 comment:

Stephieface said...

I am not a dude- but I will post about knitting dudes. These are ones that I know of, besides you:
http://www.sweaterproject.org/
http://www.yarnboy.com/wp/
http://yarnballboogie.typepad.com/yarn_ball_boogie/
http://trickytricot.typepad.com/my_weblog/
http://colorguardblog.blogs.com/knitblog/
http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/

They do exist- I've seen em.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo