Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lots of Stuff Going On

Another day spent working on knitting but mostly writing clown routines. The Brigade is getting ready for it's first showing of part of our stage show. We will be putting on half of our routines for various Officers (ministers) in our church. It is the first step in getting permission to do a tour of several Corps in the Allegheny County Area. At this point we just need to build a couple props and do some more rehearsing.

It is odd to be getting ready for a show like this again. Granted this will be nothing like the circus and nothing like my old troop. Still, I am impressed by how well these new volunteers are taking to the training. We have even started talking with The Children's Institute about volunteering there. Just some paper work to do on that front.

Had a busy day at work yesterday. The average ho hum day was int erupted by a fire part of the way through an orientation with a new volunteer. Fortunately the young man was able to go on a fire call. Still, no better training for a new volunteer than going out on a fire. Even better no one was hurt.

I did not get much time for knitting in the last couple days.

I have spent my spar time working on this blog. I think this gives a bit more order and reflects the inner me a little better. The inner me is actually purple with yellow polka dots. You should hear the grief I get when I see a new doctor.

Well anyway have a good evening.Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo