Monday, February 12, 2007

A good day was had knitting. I finished a couple hats to go with some scarves and mittens. When I sit down with the technical support people and get my web cam up again I will post some pictures.

CarlaK sent me plans for a cigar box spinning gizmo. The parts list is pretty simple and inexspensive. I will have to make one.

The knitting festivalwas nice overthe weekend. Unfortunately no one signed up for my class and it was cancelled. Oh well what can you do. Some times you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

Hive knitting was a little sparse this evening. I suppose the threat of snow kept people away. Anyway we got a little knitting done and got alot of work done on the Stage Show for the Clown Brigade. The entire line up is written and all that is left to do is to practice some more and perform the shows. Simple

Not much to say tonight. Besafe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo