Saturday, February 17, 2007

New Layout

The new layout is up an running. I hope you like purple. I do.

I don't imagine anyone really cares about the minutia of putting together this blog. Still, I will ramble on about it any way. It is after all what I do best.

The only problem I am having is that the template is that I did not have the code for the nav bar in it. My old template was almost unreadable. I have not be able to figure out what line of code was the code that put the nav bar into the blog. If anyone from blogger is reading this I am not trying to slight you. I simply have not figured out how the put the bar back on.

The Witting and Speaving web ring also threw off the new template. I will have to find the picture to complete it and plug it in. So that Wed Ring gizmo will work again.

There are a couple little kinks with the size of the comment box. Still, those will work themselves out over the next week or so.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo