Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Variety Show

There should be more Variety Shows for Children in the United States. There are several int he UK and various other places. There is Blue Peter and The Slammer. We have had a couple over the years in the States. They do not have much staying power. The Slammer is an actual proper variety show with singers, dancers, jugglers, magicians and other performers. If I ever make billions of dollars I will buy a local TV station and have a Saturday Evening Variety Show. There would be no mimes on my show.

This is an episode of the Slammer from last year.



We have been kicking around the idea of having a variety show as a fund raiser for the Brigade.

We are going to give the old Brigade Newsletter another shot. This will be the third attempt at it. We usually start it off and loose interest throughout the year. I may work on putting together an online version of the newsletter. If anyone is interested out there I will put together an email list thing I suppose.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Gov is the same actor that play the pre ring seagle

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo