Thursday, December 06, 2012

Random Buss Posting



            Once again tooling around on the bus as it winds it’s way through the hills of Pittsburgh. I am sitting next to someone that smells as if the rub menthol cigarettes on his body instead of bathing. I hope he does not have kids. You have to wonder about people that are willing to make their children sick to feed a habit. Some slick person needs to start suing smokers on behalf of their children. Some of the money could go to the state for health care. The rest could go to educate those children.

            On the clowning front we have several stage shows that we are messing around with. It has been a couple years since we worked on such shows. With everyone doing better at juggling there is a renewed interest in stage shows. At least three of the young ones could be team juggling clubs in a couple months. And since they are growing into teenagers they are almost as tall as me. So for a year they will getting to my height and then there will be some time at my height and another year when they are just a bit taller than me. Chances are one of the girls will stop growing at just a bit taller than me and I will finally have a juggling partner that is not a couple feet shorter than me.

            On other fronts we are still messing about with internet media. We are not sure what we are going to do. We just know that we are going to do something. We are sort of leaning toward a documentary sort of thing covering our practices. We would have to use fake names for the young ones. It looks like the preferred Sir Name is Brooks for that. If we ever throw together an episode I will put it up here.

            Oh thank goodness I can stop breathing through my ears. Mr. Virginia Slim has gotten up to spread cancer to his family and friends. If I were mean I would have taken a picture of him and put it up on the old blog here. Well, things are looking up.

Well that is it for today. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo