Friday, December 21, 2012

Unmoderated Stuff

I continue to go through the drafts that have been left orphaned on this blog. There are loads of them. The more I read the more I question my own sanity. For some reason there are a bunch of Mystery Science Threater 3000 vids left laying about over the last year. I really am not sure why I started putting them in this blog.

On other front I have just been watching the Silence with Douglas Henshall. It is a gripping little story about a deaf girl who sees the police murder someone. She is also personally struggling with a cochlear implant and parents who different ideas about what her life should be.

All four episodes are on the Net Flix. They are a great afternoon. They are also a wonderful cross section of UK accents

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo