Saturday, December 22, 2012

The French

On this new version of blogger one of the things they have is a gizmo that tell you what country the people are visiting your blog from. In the last week a I have had just about a hundred people from the United States visit my blog. I have had 165 visit from France.

I have always thought of the French of refined and cultured people. This makes me wonder why are the visiting this blog, Maybe I am sort of like a Jerry Lewis of the Blogs. Not really all that funny but for some reason the French enjoy me.

Well I suppose I should have some programming for my French viewer from time to time.

This is Ricky Gervais trying to teach people English. The subtitle are in French.By the way if you are going to learn English it is best to learn it from the English. Americans think people with English accent sound smart. A Chinese person who sounds like Cooter from Dukes of Hazard will get into trouble.



Really this vid is a bit pointless. Still if you are reading this blog then you are all about that pointless.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.


No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo