Monday, December 24, 2012

Random Clown Stuff

It is early Christmas Eve and I am here blogging. I can't sleep and I am working on the Brigade Newsletter. We are almost done and are just waiting for the article from out Minister. It would be great it looks as if we are going to get this thing out on time. We have several lovely articles a game page and lots of other stuff. I am very happy with it.

I am messing around with the idea of putting an online version of the newsletter on the Brigade's blog. I would just have to figure out how to do that. 

Also on the Clowning Front we are going to be performing in a Roller Rink on Thursday. It is basically a balloon fest. Still it should be fun. 

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.


No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo