Thursday, December 13, 2012

Two More Ermeys for the world at large

A couple of Juggle Batons were purchased by a members of the local COAI. Oddly they wanted one Red, White and Black (Steel City Clown Brigade colors) and white, yellow and blue. They are both 2 foot long Ermeys and came out rather nicely if I do say so myself. They are called that because they have short stubbly ends similar to a famous Drill Sergeant and motivational speaker. Actually I am not sure if R. Lee Ermey does any motivational speaking. I do know that he goes around and does rallies for Marines. Still, Marines really do not need that much motivation. Every Marine I have met has been what one would call a self starter. Still, I think that he would be rather good at if he did. They should really make an R. Lee Ermey alarm clock. I do know they make some kind of action figure of him in his Marine Corps Uniform.

Anyway back to the Devil Sticks. As I type this they are drying out. The end are glue together and then you let them dry and put the decorative tape and grip tape on them. Before I finish this post I hope they will be close enough that I can tape them up for a picture. Also with these particular stick they will have the head mongrammed. I do not know what they want on them so they will be monogrammed at the COAI meeting on Monday. The picture here is them with in complete ends. If they get finished at the COAI meeting I may put up picture of them.

Also just for fun I have put there map location of where this post was made. I am not sure why this feature is there. Maybe is makes it easier for loonies to hunt blogger down and kill them.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo