Friday, December 07, 2012

Unmoderated Stuff



I have a ton of draft posts on this blog. At this point there are twice as many draft posts on this blog for the year as there are posted posts. The effort to go back and finish those posts is not something that I am giving too much energy to. That would explain why there are so many unfinished ones.

If I did five a day I might clear them out by the end of the year. Even so, who am I kidding? I do not post everyday. So why would I go back and fix old posts. That would just be silly.

I did go through the unmoderated comments today. There was not a single one that I would want posted. Every one of them is an advert for something else. Just use your imagination and it is in there. I am not going to post examples because then I would be giving them what they want.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo